25 Resolutions For 2018 : New Year, New Commitment To Integrity And Self-Development
For 2018, I have made an agreement that basically only asks me to trust and agree with myself. That has been the hardest lesson to learn so here are my 25 resolutions:
- Only allow people who are supportive of you into your space. People who build you up. Friends who want you to succeed, and who are rooting for you. Find your own cheerleading team.
- Stand up. Stand up for yourself, stand up for issues, stand up for your right to be heard.
- Cut off anyone you see fit. This is actually a tricky one, but it is vital and necessary for your progress. The moment you see red flags, act on them. Like Maya Angelou said: “When people show you who they are, believe them”.
- Uphold transparency. Why? If you’re someone who has nothing to hide, hide nothing.
- Love yourself. Honor yourself. Know your worth and know that every single person who comes at you in an attempt to shut down your projects, dreams, and mission in life, cannot be permitted into your world. Find alliance.
- Stand strong in your virtue. Your belief in good will be tested far more often than you think.
- Stay tough and uphold your beliefs. Do not let anyone invalidate your boundaries.
- Be fearless. In other words, do the right thing at times when no one else is doing it.
- Don't bend. Remember this, as you will be tempted to cave in.
- Dance to Sinatra
- Ice Skate in New York
- Throw a question at President Trump
- Uphold integrity. Every day.
- Don't let your guard down in Washington D.C.
- Give a lecture at Yale
- Stay true to who you are. Authenticity matters.
- Love. Truly. Wholeheartedly.
- Donate to causes and mentor students to get into the Ivy League
- Go to Sedona
- Lounge by the pool without checking for updates from POTUS
- Make the world just a little better each day
- Write a love poem
- Write a book
- Stand up or shut up
Support our journalism
Find us at
Share This Article!
Like this article?
Sign up for The Pavlovic Today Newsletter featuring news, scoops, exclusive interviews and expert analysis